- Every morning I am not awaken by a horrible alarm but by hugs and kisses and cuddling
- He tells me I'm pretty when I've had too much to drink and think "I'm dying"
- He opens every door for me
- He sends me flowers at work
- He sends me pizza at work so I don't get "hangry"
- He tells Murray he loves him
- He watches Grey's with me even though he hates it
- He appreciates the work I do and supports me in everything
- He makes me laugh
- He bought a house for Murray
- He never puts me down
- He drives everywhere, because I hate driving
- Even though he may think my family is a little crazy he loves and appreciates them
- He complements my cooking even if it's just spaghetti o's and cold sandwiches
- He is fantastic at excel (which makes running my work data A LOT easier)
- He plays with my hair or rubs my feet when we are sitting on the couch
- He holds my hand no matter where we are
- He kisses my forehead when I'm sick
- When I fall he doesn't laugh until I do
- When things are a big deal to me, they are a big deal to him
- He always makes sure I have diet coke in the fridge
- He thinks I'm a gypsy
- He takes care of the outside work because I hate the cold
- He thinks I'm funny but never makes fun of me
- He loves me unconditionally everyday.
Okay back to the house...
Kitchen is getting very close to being done! Check out these updates!!
And the living room...
And the super amazing wall of barn siding in the dining room!! It's my fav!
Happy Thanksgiving every one!